Chicken Spinach Bahaar / Hariyali Chicken. Hariyali Chicken Recipe is the famous Chicken Dish of Punjabi Cuisine. Boneless Chicken is cooked in Rich and Creamy Gravy of Spinach, Mint and Cashew nuts. Hariyali Chicken or Chicken Hariyali is cooked in the authentic style of gravy by combining all the green vegetables such as spinach, cilantro, green chillies and mint leaves.
Ingredients of Chicken Spinach Bahaar / Hariyali Chicken
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken.
- You need 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Prepare of Mint leaves- few.
- It’s of Coriander leaves- few.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of Curd.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare of Green chilli chopped- 1 nos.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Lime juice.
- Prepare of Whole spice blend:-.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of Black pepper whole.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 pc of Cloves.
- Prepare 2 pc of Green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of inchCinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Fennel seeds-.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Coriander seeds-.
- You need of For Gravy:-.
- Prepare of Onion medium size- 2 (chopped).
- You need of Tomato -1 cup (blended).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Ghee.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Don't add all the stock in one go. Adjust the thickness of the gravy by adding it in parts and cooking till it gets nicely incorporated into the gravy. السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته. Hariyali Chicken Curry recipe – Murgh Hariyali Masala, a simple and tasty chicken curry recipe with a twist to it. The addition of green chili, spinach, coriander and mint leaves gives this chicken curry recipe a unique color to it.
Chicken Spinach Bahaar / Hariyali Chicken step by step
- Add blanched spinach in a blender with mint & coriander leaves. Add lime juice, ginger garlic paste, green chilli, curd & add all spices. Blend it to a puree..
- Puree is ready. Marinate chicken & keep it aside for 30 mins..
- Roast whole spices & blend it..
- Heat a heavy bottom pan add. 2 Tbsp of ghee. Add chopped onion & cook till it becomes soft & translucent..
- Add ginger garlic paste & let it cook for about 2-3 mins so that the raw smell goes away..
- Add whole spice blended masala. Now time to add marinated chicken in the pan. Mix it well. Cook for 5-8 mins..
- Add fresh tomato puree & salt. Cover the lid & let it cook for 8-10 min. Chicken Spinach Bahar is ready. Enjoy 😊.
Chicken haryali recipe – Hariyali chicken recipe is a delicious recipe for food addicts who love a combination of chicken, vegetables and pure ghee. The recipe is made from freshly grounded green masala that consists of spinach, coriander leaves, mint, and green chilies which help in giving the curry a lip-smacking, but fresh taste and vibrant color. Hariyali chicken kebabs may not be the most famous tandoori chicken tikka but they taste so good and should be tried. Hariyali chicken tikka kebabs have to be right up there in my top five favourites. I love the deep green colour and the flavour is out of this world gorgeous.