Spider Web Dip. Need a party recipe that can be made in a pinch? Make your dip ahead to save time, but create the spider web effect just before serving. Hey there, Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks so much for joining me.
Ingredients of Spider Web Dip
- You need 1 of (8oz.) cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- It’s 10 of fresh cilantro leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of guacamole.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
The optional chips are Halloween shapes cut out of tortillas and baked. I've seen pictures of this sort of thing all over the internet. I'd really like to say who inspired it, but there are so many now. This dip can really be made any time of the year – but it is especially fun to add a sour cream spider web for Halloween!
Spider Web Dip step by step
- Place cream cheese, salsa, and cilantro in food processor, blend until smooth. Add shredded cheese, pulse a few times..
- Spread onto pie plate. Spread guacamole on top of that. Put sour cream in zip top bag, cut of tiny corner. Pipe sour cream in spiral shape over guacamole. Run tip of knife from center to edges to make a web. Serve with tortilla chips..
It is super easy to customize and add your favorite ingredients! Mobile Responsive Website design from Spider WebDev.com; Creating custom website designs for ERS, Inflatable Office Magento and Zen Cart E-Commerce. Create a spider web design on this spook-tacular black bean and guacamole dip. Produced by. [Chorus] Well you need to watch out Spiderweb, spiderweb Spiderweb, spiderweb Spiderweb, spiderweb Spiderweb, spiderweb. Spiderweb Dip with Bat Tortilla Chips Recipe