Parmesan-oregano crusted chicken with sumac dressing. The simplest and most savory way to dress up chicken breasts for a quick supper is just to top them with mayonnaise, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and bake. This kid friendly, quick, and easy baked chicken makes great leftovers for chicken salad! When the butter starts to bubble, remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
Ingredients of Parmesan-oregano crusted chicken with sumac dressing
- It’s of For the chicken:.
- It’s 2 of chicken breast halves.
- It’s of buttermilk, for marinating.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan.
- You need 3 tbsp of dried oregano.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s of For the dressing:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- You need 2 of small cloves garlic, mashed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sumac.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner. Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy! If you're someone who's often short on time but still wants something delicious and homemade for dinner, this is the. Parmesan crusted chicken is not only easy to prepare but is the most savory way to dress up chicken breasts or thigh fillet for a quick meal.
Parmesan-oregano crusted chicken with sumac dressing step by step
- Pound the chicken breast to even out the thickness. Pour over buttermilk until well-covered, and marinate for at least 5 hours in the fridge. Rinse and pat dry..
- In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan, oregano, olive oil, and salt and pepper..
- Coat the chickens thoroughly with mayonnaise. Press the chickens onto the breadcrumb mixture, until both sides are well covered. Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes (flip halfway through), until the crust is golden and the inside is no longer pink..
- For the sauce: mix together all the ingredients. Drizzle over the chicken to serve..
So if you are bored with the normal way you prepare Parmesan Crusted Chicken, try this recipe and you will be pleasantly surprised by its unique flavor. I love the lightly dressed salad which you can pile underneath each serving of chicken. If you like more dressing for your salad, by all means mix up a Even though it is quick and easy, there is still great flavor due to the dijon, fresh thyme and parmesan. I love the lightly dressed salad which you can pile. Add oats, cheese, salt, paprika, & pepper (also basil, oregano & parsley, if desired) and process until texture of course flour.