Pumpkin Cheesecake. These rich pumpkin cheesecake recipes are sure-fire show-stoppers, from easy double layer pumpkin cheesecake to no-bake pumpkin cheesecake. These easy pumpkin cheesecake recipes are so delicious. Here's how to make pumpkin cheesecake worth trading your pumpkin pie for!
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cheesecake
- You need of Cheesecake lover.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Gingersnap cookie crumbs (about 30 cookies).
- You need 1 1/3 cup of granulated sugar, divided.
- You need 6 tbsp of Butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 of 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened at room temp..
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz container sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Firmly packed dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of Pumpkin pie spice.
These "mummies" are the perfect thing to bring to a fall dinner party, particularly around Halloween time. Pumpkin Cheesecake – A fabulous fall dessert and a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving dinner. The pumpkin in the recipe keeps this cheesecake light and almost gives it the consistency of a mousse. Pumpkin Ricotta Cheesecake with Brown Butter Crust and Grand Marnier Whipped Cream – Baker by Nature.
Pumpkin Cheesecake instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Combine cookie crumbs, 1/3 cup of sugar, butter and salt in medium bowl. Press mixture into bottom and about 1 inch up sides of 9 inch springform pan. Bake about 15 minutes or until browned around edges. Place on wire rack to cool completely..
- Beat cream cheese and sour cream at medium speed until creamy. Gradually add remaining sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar; beat at medium speed for about 5 minutes or until smooth and sugars are dissolved. Add eggs 1 at a time beating just until yellow disappears. Stir in pumpkin puree and vanilla..
- Whisk together flour, salt and pumpkin spice in a medium bowl. Gradually add flour mixture to cream cheese mixture beating on low until well blended..
- Bake at 300° for 45 minutes. Turn oven off and let cheesecake stand in oven with door closed for 2 hours. Remove cheesecake from oven and cool on a wire rack. Chill 8 hours or overnight. Gently run a knife around edges to loosen cake. Remove sides of pan and place cheesecake on serving plate. Garnish with candied nuts and/or whipped cream, if desired..
This phenomenal Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake has a thick layer of cheesecake, topped with a layer of spiced pumpkin cheesecake, all wrapped in a graham cracker crust! This easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe with a graham cracker crust and pumpkin spice will become your new favorite go-to dessert this fall. Here's how to make our best pumpkin-flavored cheesecake. Bring fabulous fall flavor to the table with our easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe. Just a few of the ingredients you'll need include graham crackers, pumpkin Pumpkin Cheesecake.