Halloween Popcorn Balls. Halloween popcorn balls (or bars) are aneasy treat everyone will love! Perfect for kid's school Halloween parties. Like rice crispie treats but better!
Ingredients of Halloween Popcorn Balls
- It’s 10 cup of popped popcorn.
- You need 8 oz of white chocolate, chopped and melted until smooth.
- Prepare 8 oz of semi sweet chocolate, cnopped and melted until smooth.
- You need 6 tbsp of orange or any Halloween colored sprinkles divided use. 4 tablespons for semi sweet popcorn and 2 tablespoons,for white chocolate popcorn.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chocolate sprinkles.
Start by giving plain popcorn balls their very own custom costume. Decorate the popcorn balls to be as intricate as you like. These are great for other types of parties as well, not just Halloween. Halloween Popcorn Balls is a very popular recipe.
Halloween Popcorn Balls step by step
- Line 12 muffin tins with plastic wrap, pushing wrap down into tin to line it..
- Divide the popcorn evenly into 2 large bowls..
- Into one bowl of popcorn mix in warm.melted white chocolate, add 2 tablespoons of the Halloween sprinkles,and 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles mix gently. Divide popcorn into 6 of the plastic lined cupcake tins. Pressing gently to form balls..
- Into second bowl of popcorn mix warm melted semi sweet chocolate with popcorn, add the remaing 4 tablespoons Halloween sprinkles. Divide into remaining 6 plastic lined cup cake tins, forming into balls..
- Refrigerate until.set about 30 minutes then pop.out and serve..
Pour marshmallow mixture over hot popcorn; stir gently to coat. Cool until popcorn mixture can be handled easily. Halloween Popcorn Balls, Butterfinger Popcorn Balls Halloween, Al's Popcorn Balls, etc. Growing up in Mid-Century America, Halloween was a very big deal. Popcorn balls are colored orange and made to look like pumpkins.