Marshmallow Pop. To make a marshmallow pop, all you need is a bag of marshmallows, a wooden skewer, some chocolate or caramel, and your sweet tooth. See more ideas about Marshmallow pops, Marshmallow, Marshmallow treats. Dip the marshmallow pops in the candy coating.
Ingredients of Marshmallow Pop
- It’s 1 packages of marshmallows.
- It’s 1 packages of candy melts (any color/flavor you prefer).
- It’s 1 packages of pop sticks (but if you don't have sticks, plastic forks or straws work too).
Use white or milk chocolate to coat them (I used white) or get ultra creative and use different colors (green, pink, blue). Dip the pop into the candy melt to coat evenly and then repeat to make as many pops as you would like. Cream Liqueur is a taste sensation that will have your taste buds whipped into a moment of creamy bliss Your marshmallow pop doesn't have to be just a marshmallow on a stick. You can use a pencil topper, used and cleaned ring pops, turn them upside down and add a party themed ring.
Marshmallow Pop step by step
- melt your candy melts in the microwave as directed on the bag. very quick and simple..
- place your marshmallows on the sticks and dip away.
- Great simple quick treat for the little ones or holidays! I added frosting design for a Halloween theme. They were a hit! :-D.
Welcome to Marshmallow Pops YUMMY YUMMY CLOTHES MADE FOR SWEETHEARTS Marshmallow Pops for the summer beachwear Marshmallow Pops wear them all year round. See more ideas about Marshmallow pops, Marshmallow, Sweet treats. Rocky Road Marshmallow pops on a stick are so easy to make. I've posted detailed step by step photos using dark chocolate. Halloween Marshmallow Pops couldn't be easier or more festive.