Pumpkin ice cream pie. And then make some Homemade Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream! The best of both worlds – fall and summer – in one little bowl! You do need to heat the ice cream mixture in order to cook out the raw taste, and to help the spices come to life.
Ingredients of Pumpkin ice cream pie
- It’s 1 container of Vanilla bean Halo Top ice cream.
- Prepare 1 can of pumpkin pie filling.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 of Quest beyond cereal bars cinnamon bun flavor.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Kodiak Power cakes mix.
- It’s 2 tbsp of low fat cream cheese.
This Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie looks every bit as impressive as traditional pumpkin pie, but requires minimal effort and tastes fabulous! It is refreshing yet rich at the same time bursting with pumpkin goodness. This ice cream pie is comprised of a luscious filling made from ice cream, pure pumpkin. Freeze in your ice cream freezer according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Pumpkin ice cream pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 and allow Halo Top to start melting.
- Crumble cereal bars and place in a mixer.
- Add in power cake mix.
- 2 tbsp of low fat cream cheese blend till crumbs are even and uniform.
- Place in pie shell and spread out evenly. Spray the exposed sides of dish with baking spray.
- Make sure Halo Top is soft and partially melted.
- Combine ice cream and pumpkin pie filling.
- Add in eggs.
- Combine till uniform, scrape down sides of bowl.
- Place over crumb mixture.
- Bake at 425 for 15 then reduce temp to 350 bake for an additional 30-40.
- I checked my pie at 30 and it was done. Insert a knife in center and make sure it comes out clean. Allow to cool before serving.
- Here is the nutrition information if you track.
Let the ice cream harden for at least two hours unless serving all immediately. Categories: Halloween Dessert Recipes Dessert Halloween Ice Cream Pumpkin Fall Gluten Free Low Sodium. Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream is the best fall ice cream flavor! The end of summer/beginning of fall is the best time of year. It's perfectly gorgeous during the day, and there's finally a little nip in the So what to do?