Sunburst Chicken Salad. Make the best Sunburst Chicken Salad with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. Check Sunburst menu and prices Order online, get you food delivered to your home or office Fast order & easy payment.
Ingredients of Sunburst Chicken Salad
- Prepare 1 TBSP of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 TBSP of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of frozen orange juice concentrate thawed.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of grated orange peel.
- It’s 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast cooked, coarsely chopped.
- It’s 1 of large kiwi, peeled, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of tangerine or mandarin orange sections, halved.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped celery.
- It’s 4 of lettuce leaves, washed.
- It’s 2 TBSP of coarsely chopped cashews.
This is one of our top-rated chicken salad recipes. Salads with delicious greens, ripe red tomatoes, and loads of other delicious colors. Filled to the brim with crispy greens and bold flavors. Eat one today, and let us know which.
Sunburst Chicken Salad step by step
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, orange juice concentrate, and orange peel in a small bowl until well blended. Add chicken, kiwi, tangerine and celery; toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours before serving..
- Serve chicken mixture over lettuce leaves. Top each serving evenly with cashews. Garish as desired. Serve immediately..
Hate the mayo-laden chicken salads of delis everywhere? MORE+ LESS When I think of "chicken salad sandwiches" my first reaction isn't so positive. Honestly, I am not a big. Harvest Chicken Salad is a hearty salad featuring warm, sweet & satisfying flavors of fall. Harvest Chicken Salad is free of gluten, dairy and grains and the Citrus Vinaigrette with Thyme is sugar-free.