Super Easy Pumpkin 🎃Pie. These easy pumpkin pie recipes are perfect for Thanksgiving. You'll find pies with classic ingredients and fun additions like chocolate, pecans and more. When oven space is sacred, give this super-easy recipe a whirl.
Ingredients of Super Easy Pumpkin 🎃Pie
- You need 1/2 cup of Bisquick mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of margarine, softened.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
- Prepare of Whipped topping or ice cream.
This convenient, deliciously scented spice blend eliminates the tedious step of measuring tiny amounts of cinnamon. Pumpkin is one of our favorite types of pies, and we love tasting the rich, classic flavor of one—like the hints of nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, and brown sugar—while That's the case for most of these easy pumpkin pie recipes, which turn up the flavors you know and love with even more irresistible layers. Home » Seasonal » Fall » Super Easy Pumpkin Pie. This is a tasty, creamy, and flavorful classic pumpkin pie recipe.
Super Easy Pumpkin 🎃Pie instructions
- In a large bowl whisk together Bisquick, sugar, evaporated milk,margarine, pumpkin pie spice,cinnamon powder, vanilla extract and your 2 eggs…..Mixture will be smooth……
- Spray a 9 inch pie pan with the butter cooking spray…….
- Pour wet mixture into pie pan……
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes…….
- Let cool for about 30 minutes, or refrigerate overnight, serve with my homemade whipped topping and enjoy 😉!.
Unlike other pies, a pumpkin pie can be made entirely from pantry items. Stock up on pure canned pumpkin and evaporated milk when they're on sale Pillsbury™ Pet-Ritz® frozen deep-dish pie crust eliminates the need to fuss with a crust, and the super-easy pumpkin filling can be prepped all in one. These pumpkin pie recipes will have everyone wondering which bakery you bought them from. The filling's the best part anyways. This pie crust is super pretty—and also hides any imperfections.