Simple Pumpkin Pie. This quick and simple pumpkin pie uses a pre-made crust and canned pumpkin puree for a fast and easy dessert. This is absolutely the BEST homemade pumpkin pie recipe! Make it with canned or fresh pumpkin puree and up to several days ahead.
Ingredients of Simple Pumpkin Pie
- Prepare 1 of 9 in pie shell, unbaked.
- You need 1 of cookie sheet.
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 15 oz of pure pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1 can of 12 oz – evaporated milk.
Today I make a very, very easy delicious pumpkin pie that will be a hit every time you make it. Homemade desserts are way better than store bought and show. This recipe for pumpkin pie is completely different than other recipes – it calls for molten vanilla ice cream. The lightly spiced pumpkin filling, sits on top of a sweet and buttery shortcrust pastry.
Simple Pumpkin Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix dry ingredients..
- Then, in a separate medium-sized bowl, combine wet ingredients. Slowly, add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well..
- Place combined mixture into the unbaked pie shell..
- Then put the pie on the center of the cookie sheet and place in the oven..
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 and bake for 45 minutes or until pie is set..
- Cool for 2 hours, or refrigerate..
Unlike other pies, a pumpkin pie can be made entirely from pantry items. Stock up on pure canned Leftover pumpkin pie can be stored in the refrigerator for up to four days. Our Simple Pumpkin Pie is a staple at our holiday family gatherings. Our holidays wouldn't be the same without it. It's a traditional pumpkin pie recipe that has been passed down from generation to.