Easy pumpkin roll. This classic Pumpkin Roll is one of the best fall desserts! A tender pumpkin cake is filled with a rich cream cheese filling and rolled for a beautiful swirl in every slice. Easy Pumpkin Roll: In this instructable I will show you how to make a Pumpkin Roll.
Ingredients of Easy pumpkin roll
- It’s of For the roll.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of icing.
- You need 4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, softened.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
How To Make an Easy, Foolproof Pumpkin Roll. This delicately sweet and warmly spiced pumpkin cake tastes just as gorgeous as it looks, and bakes up tender and moist. Learn how to make a pumpkin roll with this classic pumpkin roll recipe! It's an easy Thanksgiving dessert to make ahead of time, it's filled with a heavenly cream cheese filling.
Easy pumpkin roll step by step
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs on high for 5 minutes.
- Add in pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon and baking soda. Stir in well.
- Keep adding the Flour and mix well.
- For the icing: mix cream cheese, butter and vanilla together. Then add 1 cup of confectioners sugar and continue adding until your liking. I prefer up to 4 cups for sweetness.
Master the art of the Pumpkin Roll with this recipe from Delish.com. Nothing is quite as intimidating as rolling a cake up into a log. This easy pumpkin roll is perfect to serve during the fall season. I always get so many compliments when I make this pumpkin roll. The layers are so pretty and delicious.