Pumpkin Pie Pancakes.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crisco oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Pumpkin Pie Pancakes step by step
- In large bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- In mixer bowl add all other ingredients and mix well in blender..
- then slowly pour the dry ingredients you mixed into the mixer with wet mixed ingredients. Keep blending for a couple minutes. Should be a smooth batter..
- heat hot plate and scoop and pour in a circle. Flip when it starts to bubble. Heat on low heat longer, not to hot , the middle needs to cook the moisture of the pumpkin..
- Put some butter on and shake some powdered sugar. Later add syrup and ready to eat and enjoy! A lot of people who I knew didn't like pumpkin ended up LOVING these! Perfect for fall..