Tinklee's Fast & Easy Pumpkin Cake.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Fast & Easy Pumpkin Cake
- You need of cake.
- You need 1 of white cake mix.
- Prepare 1 can of 15oz pumpkin (solid packed).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegtable oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s of for streusel.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of icing.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
Tinklee's Fast & Easy Pumpkin Cake instructions
- preheat oven to 350F, grease a 9×13 pan and set aside.
- mix together cake mix, pumpkin, oil, sugar, eggs and spice together, mixing for 2mins, making sure ingredients are mixed good, spread in prepared pan.
- mix together all ingredients for streusel, crumble across the cake top, bake for 25 mins.
- cake is done when you stick a tooth pick in and it comes out clean, let cool down.
- mix cream cheese and butter until they are blended, then add vanilla, and powdered sugar, mixing real well till creamy, then drizzle over top of cake.
- Oct 2013.