Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch. In small bowl, mix brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice; set aside. How to Make Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch. Chex® Pumpkin Pie Crunch, recipe, In small bowl, mix brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice; set aside.
Ingredients of Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of Cinnamon Chex cereal.
- It’s 2 cup of Wheat Chex cereal.
- You need 2 cup of Honey Nut Chex cereal.
- You need 8 oz of pecans.
Pumpkin Pie Crunch Cake has a rich layer of pumpkin, topped with pecans and a simple cake mix streusel. Ahhh…. fall has arrived. 'Tis the season for sweaters and yellow leaves (at least in my neck of the woods) and …. Making a homemade gluten-free pumpkin pie does not get any easier than this! A simple crust made with gluten-free Chex cereal with a sweet and The texture is firm but creamy just the way pumpkin pie should be.
Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch instructions
- In a small bowl, mix browm sugar and pumpkin pie spice; set aside..
- In a small microwave-safe dish, microwave butter on High about 30 seconds or until melted..
- Stir in vanilla..
- In large microwaveable bowl, mix all cereals and pecans..
- Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly distributed..
- Add sugar and spice mixture and stir until coated..
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 minutes or until mixture begins to brown, stirring every minute..
- Spread on wax paper or cookie sheet to cool..
- Store in airtight container..
The crust is thick and has a little crunch, a little like a graham cracker crust, but not as. Snack On Pumpkin Pie Crunch Mix! Chex® Pumpkin Pie Crunch from Chex.com – look for Brown Sugar, Pumpkin Pie Spice & Pecans in WinCo Bulk Foods! Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch – Butter, brown sugar and spice make a sweet and crunchy cereal mix. Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt in large bowl.