Roasted spicy pumpkin seeds. Roasted pumpkin seeds are seasoned with a hint of spice and garlic in this easy fall recipe. Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. More Ways to Flavor Your Pumpkin Add a few teaspoons of your favorite herb or spice blend after tossing the seeds with the oil and before roasting.
Ingredients of Roasted spicy pumpkin seeds
- It’s 2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt ( optional ).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of dried pepper flakes or whatever spice you like.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of evvo or spray ( you can use less if you prefer ).
Spicy roasted pumpkin seeds are healthy to snack on. I decided to make these spicy roasted pumpkin seeds from the seeds that were left after roasting my pumpkin. I have been munching on them since then and I also put some on top of my pumpkin soup (recipe coming soon!). Deliciously spicy roasted pumpkin seeds are seasoned with olive oil, chili powder, garlic, and cayenne.
Roasted spicy pumpkin seeds step by step
- get seeds from pumpkin. clean good. take a bowl of cold water and soak the seeds with the salt and pepper flakes. this takes time to do. let soak for half hour, then microwave for one minute stir and repeat this process twice. so let sit then microwave one min. let soak over night..
- preheat oven 325. get a baking sheet and line with foil. drain the seeds and spread on baking sheet. sprinkle the evvo over the seeds ( add extra flavor but sprinkling the same seasonings the you used to soak the seeds with. mix the seeds so everything is evenly coated. spread the seeds out and bake for 25-30 mins. stir half way through cooking..
These pumpkin seeds are so good! It's not just the kids who like them – I enjoy them too. The extra kick from the spices certainly elevates them. I normally eat pumpkin seeds simply roasted with salt, but this one time I felt like going a tad crazy, and serve them at a party as a snack. I roasted them all, but while I kept part of them "simple", to use in soups or bread.