Way To Easy Bbq Flavored Toasted Zucchini Squash Seeds halloween.
Ingredients of Way To Easy Bbq Flavored Toasted Zucchini Squash Seeds halloween
- You need 1/2 cup of medium to large zucchini seeds.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of plus 1/8 tsp. powdered bbq flavoring.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of olive oil or oil of choice.
Way To Easy Bbq Flavored Toasted Zucchini Squash Seeds halloween instructions
- note.. this is great for all squash seeds, use a mixture if seeds which are a great gift, my favorites are zucchini seeds (taken From a very large overgrown zucchini, smaller zucchini don't have large seeds), pumpkin seeds, acorn squash seeds, etc..
- preheat oven to 300°.
- in a bowl mix together oil, bbq flavoring, salt and seeds..
- coat well. pour out onto a baking sheet in an even single layer..
- bake on middle oven rack uncovered, for up to 15-20 minutes. toss seeds every 3 minutes to cook evenly. they will be done when browned and crispy..
- I left mine in longer cuz I like mine darker but cook time depends on oven and your personal taste and the thickness/size if the seeds you use..
- makes 1/2 cup uncooked or 1/4 cup cooked..
- cool completely then serve and enjoy.