Ray's' DOUBLE PUMPKIN PECAN CHEESECAKE. Even if you don't like cheesecake or pumpkin pie you will love this. I always double the pecan and brow sugar topping. I like it to completely cover the pie.
Ingredients of Ray's' DOUBLE PUMPKIN PECAN CHEESECAKE
- You need of crust.
- Prepare 1 of pillsbury pie crust.
- Prepare of filling.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 box of creamcheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s of pumpkin cheesecake.
- It’s 1 cup of pumpkin.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie seasoning.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of all spice.
- It’s of pecan strudel.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of ginger seasoning.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 4 tsp of room temp butter.
A sure winner on your Thanksgiving table! SkinnyLicious® Caesar SaladRomaine Lettuce, Croutons, Parmesan Cheese and Our Special Caesar Dressing. This recipe features pumpkin, pecans, and cheesecake. Remove side of springform pan; place cheesecake on serving plate.
Ray's' DOUBLE PUMPKIN PECAN CHEESECAKE step by step
- line bake your pie shell as directed on box but only for 15minutes.Turn heat down to 325°F let pie shell cool, will not be cooked through it will finish in oven with fillings..
- add your 2 room temp cream cheese blocks to a bowl beat on low speed till smooth add sugar and vanilla mix till smooth.Do not over mix.Add 1 egg at a time till combined.
- on the cream cheese your going to only scoop 1 1/2 cups into pie shell Reserve rest for pumpkin mixture..
- add pumpkin & left over ingredients into reserved cream cheese mixture fold into mixture and pour over into cream cheese filling..
- bake for 30 minutes..
- make your strudel while the cheesecake is baking. Mix all strudel items together Will be consistency of wet sand..
- Pull your pie out at 30minutes and sprinkle the strudel around edges or as desired put back into oven bake another 20 minutes..
- Total bake time 50 minutes.
Test Kitchen Professional Pam Lolley combined the flavors of three holiday favorites–pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and cheesecake– to create this luscious holiday dessert. This Pecan Streusel Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe is a favorite fall dessert! It's a thick and creamy pumpkin cheesecake with streusel on top & a pecan crunch! Stir in pecans and set aside. For cheesecake: Blend crumbs, ¼ cup sugarand butter in bowl.