Sweet Vegan Pumpkin Pie. This is the best vegan pumpkin pie ever and the only recipe you'll ever need! It's rich, creamy, deliciously spiced and perfect for the holidays. What is super awesome about pumpkin pie is that it's not sickly sweet.
Ingredients of Sweet Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- You need 1/4 cup of flaxseed.
- Prepare 1 can of easy pumpkin pie mix.
- Prepare 1 tbs of corn syrup.
- Prepare of Small amount of cashews.
- You need 1 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 4 tbs of agave nectar.
- You need of Pie crust.
- It’s 1 tbs of canola oil.
- You need 1 Can of coconut milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbs of flour.
The one dessert on the Thanksgiving Dessert Table that will be under much scrutiny is the Vegan Pumpkin Pie. We all have those friends and family members that are going to " be the judge. Pumpkin Pie is a must-have dessert for the holiday season. The sweet, spiced pumpkin custard filling is classic and delicious in a homemade (or store bought) pie crust served with a dollop of Vegan Whipped Cream.
Sweet Vegan Pumpkin Pie step by step
- Mix all the ingredients (except for cashews and honey) in a medium size bowl..
- Preheat oven to 350° And pour the mix into pie crust, then place pie in oven. Cook for 20-30 minutes..
- Carefully remove pie and top with crused cashews and drizzled honey (or agave nectar) let pie chill in fridge for a few hours, then serve..
This recipe is ridiculously easy to make. Today, I'll show you how to make a Vegan Pumpkin Pie from scratch. This homemade recipe is super easy to make and is a healthy and delicious alternative for. What is Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie? To me, this is a main component of the holiday, and growing up it was honestly all that I looked forward to.