Banana Pecan Granola. The flavor of banana bread with toasty coconut and pecans, this Coconut Pecan Banana Granola is Ok so I know I posted a granola recipe not too long ago, BUT granola is kind of like the perfect. Granola and banana makes a perfect breakfast recipe to start your fit day. Combine banana chips, dulce de leche and dark chocolate chips with oats and pecans for a scrumptious granola that's as good on yogurt as it is on ice cream.
Ingredients of Banana Pecan Granola
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of rolled oats.
- It’s 1 Cup of crushed pecans.
- You need 1/2 Cup of crushed almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of flaxseed.
- You need 1/2 Cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of banana, mashed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of honey (optional for sweetness).
- Prepare of Get creative!**.
- Prepare of Instead of banana, try peanut butter.
- Prepare of Try other nuts like cashews, hazelnuts, Brazil nuts, etc.
- You need of After baking try dried fruit, mini-marshmallows, or pretzels.
These bars require an hour-long rest in the refrigerator to set. Making granola at home is easy and inexpensive. This basic cinnamon pecan granola recipe is the perfect place to start. Maple Pecan Granola is hearty, satisfying and naturally sweetened.
Banana Pecan Granola step by step
- In large bowl, combine oats, crushed pecans and almonds, pumpkin seeds, flaxseed, and chocolate chips. Mix together.
- Pour in mashed banana and mix in till everything is evenly coated..
- Using parchment paper, line two baking sheets and spread granola out evenly..
- Set the oven to 350° F and let bake for 10 to 15 minutes (I would go closer to 15 if your want a crunchier granola).
- After baking, let cool for 10 minutes then store in air tight container in fridge or room temp..
Maple Pecan Granola is probably the recipe I make most from the blog. I love having it on hand for road trips and hiking. It's the perfect way to use your ripe bananas! Our protein granola is made with healthy fats (organic coconut oil and pecans/walnuts) and naturally sweetened. DELICIOUS on its own or with yogurt for a.