Pumpkin Spice Cookies. Our Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting are an old family recipe that only gets better with age – they taste just like pumpkin pie. The easiest recipe for pumpkin cookies ever- just cake mix and canned pumpkin. These Pumpkin Cookies are the perfect fall treat!
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Prepare of Cookies.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter (room temp).
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 cup of libbys pure pumpkin.
- Prepare of Icing.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter (melted).
Imbued with warm autumn spices, like cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Easy, soft and chewy, Pumpkin Spice Keto Cookies! Remove cookies from baking sheets with a metal spatula and place on a wire cooling rack to cool. Dan and Phil try PUMPKIN CARVING!
Pumpkin Spice Cookies step by step
- preheat over to 350°.
- spray cooking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice & salt..
- In separate bowl, beat butter add both types of sugar then mix in vanilla, egg & pumpkin until smooth..
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients & combine until mixed..
- Spoon out onto prepared cookie sheet. Shape the dough into the desired shape (dough will not flatten so make sure you completely shape your cookies)..
- Bake for 12 minutes, until cookie feels slightly firm when gently pressing it. Let cool!.
- Whisk ingredients for icing together until smooth. drizzle over cooled cookies!.
Between the molasses, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin pie spice extract that I used, these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies showcase the flavors of fall! These pumpkin spice cookies are soft, chewy and perfect for fall. They're filled with flavor thanks to the pumpkin, vanilla extract, & fall spices. Then they're rolled in cinnamon sugar for a delicious. It's a conundrum for cookie-loving non-cooks: You want a cookie, but you don't want to measure, mix, sift, and bake to get them.