Easy Pumpkin Spice "Doughnuts". Fried Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts are EASY to make and full of pumpkin spice flavor from an easy glaze on top! When you make your own doughnuts, do you cut out a doughnut hole or no? Sometimes I like cutting out the doughnut holes (plus then I can make new glazes.
Ingredients of Easy Pumpkin Spice "Doughnuts"
- It’s 1 of store bought pizza dough.
- Prepare 2 T of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/4 C of brown sugar.
- You need 1 stick of butter; melted.
- It’s as needed of all purpose flour.
- You need as needed of vegetable or canola oil.
Following is a fabulous Pumpkin Spice Nothing says fall better than A Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts Recipe, drizzled with a Brown Sugar and Molasses Glaze. We're here with our pals The Tadka Project and we'll be showing you how to make an easy and most importantly, super moist and delicious. Directions and Ingredients for Dough, Sugar, and Frying. Pumpkin and Fall recipes, plus more detail on Frugal Coupon Living.
Easy Pumpkin Spice "Doughnuts" instructions
- Lightly flour your work surface..
- Roll out pizza dough with a dusted rolling pin into one long log..
- Cut the dough every inch to make a bunch of small pieces..
- Deep fry at 350° for approximately 2 minutes or until dough floats..
- Remove all dough balls at once and place into a large mixing bowl. Immediately add the butter and toss. Then add the pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar. Toss..
- Lay spiced doughnuts flat and dispurse any remaining spices or butter atop..
- Variations; Maple, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, allspice, ginger, honey, powdered sugar, sprinkles, pulsed nuts, herbs and cheese, chocolate sauce, raspberry sauce, frosting.