" MAGIC " Pumpkin Cake. .. ... To finish it off, top it with a pudding frosting. The pumpkin and cake layers in this dessert magically switch places as they're baking and then get topped with a gorgeously fluffy. Pumpkin custard magic cake is a new take on a Thanksgiving dessert that's chock-full of familiar Perhaps best of all for the cook, pumpkin custard magic cake has to be made in advance and.
Ingredients of " MAGIC " Pumpkin Cake. .. ..
- It’s 1 of box yellow cake mix and – 1 cup water – 1/2 cup vegetable oil- 3 eggs.
- Prepare 1 of -15 oz. can pumpkin puree.
- You need 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of Frosting.
- Prepare 1 of – box instant white chocolate pudding mix ( 4&1/2 servings).
- It’s 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of cool whip.
- Prepare 1 of white chocolate curls.
If you follow my blog, you know that this spring I experimented with various Magic Cake flavors: from vanilla. Creamy Pumpkin Magic Cake topped with a pumpkin spice icing drizzle. This is a great make-ahead dessert for the holidays! September is in the house, and brings with it spices, apples, pumpkins and.
" MAGIC " Pumpkin Cake. .. .. instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º. Prepare cake mix as directed on box. Pour into a 13x 9 pan. Set aside. I greased and floured mine..
- In medium bowl. Add pumpkin , evaporated milk, whipping cream, eggs, brown sugar. Whisk until smooth.Pour over the cake mix in pan.Bake for 1hour. Or until cake no longer jiggles in the middle. Mine took 50 minutes..
- Let cake cool. Make frosting by whisking together the white chocolate pudding & pumpkin pie spice, milk until smooth. Fold in cool whip.spread over cooled cake. Top with chocolate curls. Refrigerate until ready to serve..
Is it a pumpkin pie or a pumpkin cake? The layers of flavor between the yellow cake, pumpkin and its spice makes this cake amazing, not to mention the delicious topping to. Pumpkin pie is good, but this Magic Pumpkin Pie Cake takes it to a whole new level! Perfect pumpkin pie topped with crunchy, cakey goodness. It's almost like a pumpkin cobbler!