Mike's EZ Diablo Scorpion Jam.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Diablo Scorpion Jam
- It’s of Scorpion Strawberry Jam [yields 2 15 oz mason jars + slight reserves].
- You need 2 of 18 oz Jars Quality Strawberry Jam [this will save you time – i use smuckers preserves].
- You need 3 large of Trinadad Scorpion Peppers [seeds left in].
- You need 3 large of Ghost Chilies [seeds left in].
- It’s 3 of Extra Large Jalapeños [seeds pulled due to high seed count].
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Green Bell Peppers [packed tight and high – seeds/membranes removed].
- You need 1 tbsp of White Onions [packed tight and high].
- You need of Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare 1 of Pair Plastic Gloves [required].
- It’s 2 of 15 oz Mason Jars.
- You need 1 medium of Pot.
- You need 1 of Blender.
- It’s of Options.
- It’s of Fresh Strawberries.
Mike's EZ Diablo Scorpion Jam instructions
- ● Chop veggies [while wearing your gloves!] and place in blender with jelly. ● Don't over blend. You'll want some chunks. ● Place jelly in pot and simmer for 10 minutes on medium. ● Pour hot jelly into 2 large – clean Mason Jars and seal them tightly. ● Refrigerate until chilled and firmed..
- ● Serve on bagels with cream cheese, peanut butter or, fluffy biscuits with butter. I personally reccomend peanut butter. It's a fantastic medium! ● Also, have chilled whole milk or any cream based popsicle at the ready to cool off temperamental mouths. I hope you enjoy this jam – ya little devils!.