Super healthy granola. Super Healthy Kids This blog's geared toward kids' cuisine, but it's hard for anyone to resist. Super Healthy Granola is totally customizable to what you love, and makes a great breakfast or snack on the go! One of my favorite tricks for this Super Healthy Granola is to let it sit for an hour or so until it's totally cool after baking so you can break it into big chunks that turn out almost like granola bars.
Ingredients of Super healthy granola
- Prepare 1 cup of whole grain oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of hemp seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flax seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cashews.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hazelnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of goji berries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black cherries (quartered and pitted).
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of agave syrup.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1/3 tsp of vanilla extract.
These will convince you to ditch store-bought for Granola makes a deliciously crunchy addition to this timeless fall favorite. The result is a chewy, almost cake-like granola bar though not at all similar to any that you would find in the supermarket. This recipe is pretty flexible so don't hesitate to modify to suit your tastes. Store this healthy granola in an airtight container for a healthy breakfast option with a big crunch.
Super healthy granola step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, then spread thinly on baking sheets..
- Bake in oven at 300°F for about 10-15 minutes, ensuring that it does not burn.
- Serve with vegan almond milk and banana slices, or enjoy as is!.
Top your favorite breakfast smoothies, yogurt parfaits, or chia seed pudding with this healthy granola. KIND knows a thing or two about turning healthy grains into delicious If you're on the hunt for a granola that falls into the savory category instead of sweet, Bad Seed has got. Is granola good for you, what does a normal portion size look like, and is it high in sugar? In Los Angeles last month, I finally made it to beautiful Botanica. If you're going for healthy granola, you're going to want to opt for healthful toppings.