CC'S fall spiced pancakes. Fall-spiced pancake recipe from Robyn Openshaw, the Green Smoothie Girl. Make a healthy breakfast with this homemade pancake recipe featuring whole grains and fall spices. If you're looking for breakfast ideas, Green Smoothie Girl has amazing healthy recipes that will help you start the day.
Ingredients of CC'S fall spiced pancakes
- You need 1 cup of flour (I used self rising).
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (I used 2%).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 of to 3 shakes of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 shakes cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Fluffy pancakes, thick pancakes, crepes, thin pancakes, savoury pancakes, pancakes with a twist, interesting flavors. These Pumpkin Spice Pancakes just yell "fall is here." And unlike some other pumpkin spice delights, these pancakes actually contain delicious pumpkin. There's nothing like a fresh stack of pancakes on a weekend morning, and these may just be our new favorite. Topped with a sticky, cinnamon-scented apple compote, we don't even need maple syrup.
CC'S fall spiced pancakes step by step
- In a bowl mix milk and lemon juice set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt butter than add to milk and lemon juice. Add egg and mix together..
- Add wet and dry ingredients together until smooth and then shake in pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon, mix some more. (I kept the milk near by because my batter was to thick at first).
- Heat pan on medium heat not to high so your pancakes don't burn. Use oil or pam spray in pan as well to prevent sticking..
- Add batter to heated pan do not flip until you see bubbles the more bubbles the better. Just lift to make sure its not burning..
- Cook until done I usually poke the middle to make sure it's cooked all the way…
- Put on your favorite plate top with a pat of butter and more pumpkin pie spice.. drizzle with agave syrup & enjoy! !.
This pumpkin spice pancakes recipe makes the best pancakes ever! What a delicious fall breakfast idea to make this holiday season! Carefully flip the pancakes and let them cook for a minute or two longer, until golden brown and cooked through. Repeat that process until all of the batter is gone. Very simple pancake recipe that cooked up light and fluffy and were perfectly spiced.