Bbq fried chicken nachos. Here's what you need: canola oil, chicken breast, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, BBQ sauce, tortilla chips Cook the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder for two to three minutes. Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has. On game day, you want something quick and easy — and CHEESY.
Ingredients of Bbq fried chicken nachos
- You need 2 of fried chicken breasts cut into small pieces (see my recipe for fried chicken batter and recipe).
- It’s 12 of corn tortillas cut into quarters.
- Prepare of Bbq sauce.
- You need of Sour cream.
- You need of Fritos mild cheddar cheese sauce.
Delicious BBQ chicken fingers my boyfriend loves. The sauce is right in the breading! Serve with sauce, blue cheese or ranch dressing on side. BBQ Fried Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. "Easy BBQ chicken nachos loaded with juicy chicken, lots of hot, stretchy cheese, fresh tomatoes and red onions!
Bbq fried chicken nachos instructions
- Heat oil in a fryer to 375 or heat 3” of oil in a deep kettle to the same temp and fry chips until crispy. Place on paper towel to absorb grease and season with Cajun seasoning, onion powder and salt. Lay on two plates..
- Top nachos with cheese, sour cream, bbq and chicken. You can add any other toppings you desire..
Bursting with flavor and one of my most highly requested appetizers!" Watch me make these BBQ chicken nachos from start to finish! These BBQ Chicken Nachos are the perfect no cook dish for entertaining or tailgating! These nachos are so simple to make and only require a few ingredients! Find this Pin and more on Craftaholics Anonymous® Creative Team by Amanda @ Old House to New Home. This ridiculously delicious BBQ Chicken Nacho dish puts a very clever (and very delicious) spin on a popular Nutrisystem dish, the BBQ Seasoned Chicken lunch.