Shepherd's Pie. .with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to. Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- You need of Minced meat.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- It’s of Tomato.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Irish Potato.
- You need of Cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Whipping cream.
- It’s of Milk.
- You need cubes of Chicken.
- You need of Coconut cream.
Shepherd's Pie is the sort of food that brings a smile to everyone's face! That saucy, deeply flavourful filling, that creamy potato topping, and that awesome golden cheese crust.… While Shepherd's Pie is. This family friendly shepherd's pie uses ground beef (instead of the traditional lamb), and your Instant Pot® or multi-cooker pressure cooker to prepare the filling and potatoes. This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Wash and chop the ingredients and set aside..
- Boil the Potatoes in a separate sufuria..
- Cook the onions,ginger,garlic,tomato and tomato paste. Ensure you the sauce is juicy…
- Add the minced meat and after 15minutes pour in some coconut cream for taste and a creamy sauce..
- Pour in the minced stew in a casserole dish and then layer on top the creamy mashed potatoes..
- Drain the Potatoes and pour in some whipping cream and milk.(quantity is dependant on your guest)..
- Pre heat the oven..
- Grate the Cheddar cheese on top and bake..
- Enjoy your Shepherd's Pie…
Shepherd's pie is a classic comfort food recipe that's healthy, hearty and filling. The bottom layer is a simple a mix of ground lamb and vegetables, simmered into a delicious savory sauce. Plunge your spoon into a shepherd's pie with creamy mash and flavourful lamb mince. We've got traditional recipes, plus spiced and vegetarian alternatives. Try the classic shepherd's pie recipe or mix it up with a veggie shepherd's pie with lentils, or add parsnips to your mash like Nigel Slater.