Black Cat Cookies for Halloween.
Ingredients of Black Cat Cookies for Halloween
- You need 30 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- It’s 95 grams of Plain flour.
- You need 25 grams of Black cocoa powder.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk.
Black Cat Cookies for Halloween step by step
- Return the butter to room temperature..
- Put the butter in a bowl and cream it until it becomes smooth..
- Add the sugar and cream until pale and thick..
- Break the egg yolk and gradually add it to Step 3. Mix it in well..
- Also gradually pour in the milk, the same as the egg yolk, and mix in well. Make sure to really combine everything well so that it doesn't separate..
- Sift the black cocoa powder and the flour into Step 5. Mix well..
- Gather up the dough from Step 6 into one mass and place on a paper towel. Cover it with plastic wrap from the top..
- Roll the dough out until about 5 mm thick. Place in the refrigerator just like that for 30 minutes or more..
- As the dough is chilling, make the cat pattern. Draw a cat on a piece of paper (you can buy pattern paper), and place it on a clear folder. Cut it out with scissors..
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator. Place the pattern from Step 9 on the dough and cut out the shapes with a knife..
- Bake for 18-20 minutes in a preheated to 170°C oven. Once baked, let them cool at room temperature..
- Hang the cats from a cup containing your favorite drink, and enjoy!!.