Jerusalem chicken, grilled artichoke hearts, Asparagus on top of angel hair pasta. A light and fresh skillet supper of penne pasta, chicken, asparagus, artichoke hearts, and sun-dried tomato is a great way to celebrate asparagus This was pretty tasty but, I didn't like the shredded chicken — next time I think I will use grilled chicken breasts and cut them into bite size slices. Food & Beverages Pasta Angel Hair. Our signature recipe uses Jerusalem artichoke inulin for a subtle nutty flavor and a less sticky texture than traditional pasta.
Ingredients of Jerusalem chicken, grilled artichoke hearts, Asparagus on top of angel hair pasta
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus.
- It’s 4 of chicken breast.
- You need of Small jar of marinated artichoke hearts.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of Lemon juice for chicken.
- It’s 1 handful of pasta.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
I used what I had in my pantry whole wheat angel hair and hearts of palm instead of artichokes. Jerusalem artichokes are well loved in the city but have actually got nothing to do with it; not officially anyway. The name is a distortion of the Italian name of this sunflower tuber, which has an artichoke like flavour. Use canned artichoke hearts but make sure to rinse them thoroughly.
Jerusalem chicken, grilled artichoke hearts, Asparagus on top of angel hair pasta step by step
- Fresh lemon juice Olive oil on chicken breast Salt and pepper to taste or use a seasoning salt, Olive oil on asparagus and grill both. In a sauté pan 1 tablespoon of butter, Marinated artichokes and 1/4 juice from marinated artichoke jar then sliced chicken and asparagus after cooking and cooking sauce for two minutes serve on top of pasta or rice whatever you prefer.
I've also used this recipe with turkey sausage or pepperoni instead of the grilled Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain thoroughly. Chicken BellagioCrispy Coated Chicken Breast over Basil Pasta and Parmesan Cream Sauce Vegan Cobb SaladCrisp Lettuce Topped with Grilled Asparagus, Green Beans, Roasted Beets Large Shrimp Sautéed with Tomatoes, Lemon, Garlic, Herbs and Fresh Basil on Top of Angel Hair. Chicken With Artichokes and Angel Hair. The unusual savoury tang of Jerusalem artichokes works well with the wild flavours of game. This dish is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, just how we like it.