Pumpkin Waffles. Pumpkin Waffles are such a fun treat when the weather starts getting chilly! These are spiced with the warming flavors of cinnamon and nutmeg. Drizzle with warm maple syrup and serve with apple sauce.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Waffles
- You need of A. 1-3/4 cups all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare of B. 3/4 cup buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter, melted and cooled.
These waffles are my kids new favorite waffles. They have a light texture and the pumpkin The serving size is for Belgian waffles, but they will work fine in a regular waffle iron also. Pumpkin Waffles: In this Instructable, I will show you how to make pumpkin waffles. Fall and Winter are perfect times to make pumpkin-related dishes and this easy homemade pumpkin waffle recipe.
Pumpkin Waffles instructions
- Preheat your waffle iron while you make the batter..
- Mix dry ingredients (A) then sift..
- Mix wet ingredients (B) exept butter then pour into dry ingredients. Add melted butter then mix well..
- Use a spoon to scoop batter into the waffle iron, lightly greased if your iron requires it. Cook as directed by your machine..
- Serve immediately with maple syrup, ice cream or fruits..
Freezer friendly healthy pumpkin waffles made with whole grains, cozy pumpkin spices and naturally sweetened with a touch of maple syrup. These fluffy pumpkin waffles will be your go-to fall breakfast. When Autumn arrives, everybody's favorite vegetable is in season; pumpkins! These are a great transition from ordinary waffles share with the whole family. Having Pumpkin Waffles for breakfast is the perfect way to start the day!