Flourless Cinnamon Spice Cake. I wish I had taken my measurements during the Egg Fast so I could see those results as well as the weight loss. I know that I did slim down in the waist and hips because my pants are no longer tight in those areas. These flourless cinnamon Egg Fast pancakes are the result of a microwave cake I was.
Ingredients of Flourless Cinnamon Spice Cake
- You need of Cake.
- You need 8 oz of cinnamon chips melted over a double boiler or carefully in microwave until.smooth ( I used Hershey brand ).
- You need 8 of large eggs, separated when cold ( it is easier to separate them cold ) Then brought to room temperature.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of additional cinnamon chips to sprinkle on batter, optional.
- It’s of Whipped Cream and Cinnamon Sugar, recipes attached below.
It's already that time of year! Before I start my fall recipe development. Flourless chocolate cake spiced up with a bit of chipotle powder and cinnamon, a little like Mexican hot chocolate. The original recipe is based around David Lebovitz's Chocolate Idiot Cake, however, this one bakes up much more quickly, uses less butter, and has a bit of burn to it.
Flourless Cinnamon Spice Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 10 inch cake pan generously with non stick spray. Set prepared pan on a foil lined sheet pan. Set aside..
- In a large bowl beat egg whites until they hold stiff peaks.
- In another large bowl combine egg yolks,with sour cream, sugar, vanilla, ground cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt, best until light and fluffy. Best in melted cinnamon chips until well combined..
- Add a third of the egg whites to the yolk mixture and fold in to lighten. Add another third and fold in and then the final third and gently fold until combined..Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle top with the.1/4 cup additional cinnamon chips if using.
- Bake for about 30 minutes just until a wooden pick comes out clean. The cake will rise quite high but will deflate some while cooling. Cool.in pan 15 minutes then run a small sharp knife around edges to release any parts that stick and cool another 30 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve with Whipped Cream and sprinkle with Cinnamon Sugar https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350614-cinnamon-sugar.
This spice cake is the ultimate comfort food. Paired with cinnamon cream cheese frosting, and cinnamon streusel for some crunch. This Spice Cake is fairly dense and fudgy (if you can call a non-chocolate cake fudgy) due to the applesauce in the cake batter (vs something like buttermilk). Flourless, tasty, pumpkin spice pancakes to start your morning, anyone? One of the primary flavors you'll notice when tasting these flourless pumpkin spice pancakes is cinnamon.