Smooth Kabocha Squash Cheesecake.
Ingredients of Smooth Kabocha Squash Cheesecake
- You need 200 grams of Kabocha squash (without seeds and skin).
- Prepare 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 70 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 20 grams of Cake flour.
Smooth Kabocha Squash Cheesecake step by step
- Remove the skin and seeds from the kabocha squash and discard. Cut the kabocha into small pieces and microwave until softened..
- Mash the kabocha squash. Strain through a strainer to smooth out and let cool..
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature (or microwave for 30 seconds) and add to a bowl with the sugar. Combine until smooth..
- Add the eggs and heavy cream to the cream cream and combine. Add the kabocha paste and mix well. Add the sifted cake flour and combine thoroughly..
- Line the cake pan with parchment paper and pour the batter, straining, in the cake pan and bake in the 180℃ preheated oven for 45 minutes..
- Insert a toothpick and if it comes out clean, it's done..
- When it's cool enough, chill in the refrigerator..
- It's so soft like soufflé when just baked. It firms up into a texture like baked cheesecake when chilled..