Vickys Easy Pumpkin Fudge.
Ingredients of Vickys Easy Pumpkin Fudge
- Prepare 280 grams of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 35 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Prepare 90 ml of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice / mixed spice.
- You need 285 grams of marshmallows.
Vickys Easy Pumpkin Fudge instructions
- Line an 8 x 8 square tin with parchment paper or use ice cubes trays lightly sprayed with oil.
- Add the flour to the coconut oil in a saucepan and make a slurry, just simmering gently to take the floury taste away for 2 minutes.
- Add the marshmallows and melt into the mixture.
- Take the pan off the heat, add the pumpkin puree and spice then stir well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tin or ice cube trays and freeze for 30 minutes or until just set.
- Cut into squares or press out from the moulds and enjoy. Keep refrigerated.