Cookpad Logo Cookie for Halloween!.
Ingredients of Cookpad Logo Cookie for Halloween!
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 80 grams of Kabocha squash (seeds removed).
- It’s 50 grams of Butter (unsalted).
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 40 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of Egg (medium).
- It’s 100 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 of Kabocha squash seed.
- You need of For drawing.
- It’s 1 of Black icing or.
- It’s 1 of Decoration pen or melted chocolate.
Cookpad Logo Cookie for Halloween! step by step
- Cut the kabocha into large pieces, microwave for 2-3 minutes until a bamboo skewer can easily pierce through. Remove the rind and mash to a paste..
- In a separate bowl, bring the butter to room temperature, gradually incorporate salt and mix until smooth. Add sugar in three batches..
- Beat an egg brought to room temperature, and add to the butter in three batches, making sure that the egg is well incorporated after each addition..
- Add the kabocha paste from Step 1 and mix. Make sure the kabocha is well cooled, otherwise the butter will melt!.
- Sift flour and baking powder into the bowl, and cut the dough with a spatula to mix well..
- When the dry ingredients are well incorporated and the dough becomes shiny, it's done. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- When it has cooled and slightly hardened, divide into 5 portions and roll into balls..
- Sandwich the dough balls between parchment paper and use a cup or a flat surface to press down..
- Shape the flattened dough into a pumpkin shape, and stick kabocha seeds on the top to make a stem..
- Using a bamboo skewer or toothpick, draw lines..
- Bake in a 340F/170℃ oven for 20 minutes until they turn a light golden color..
- Once the cookies have cooled, use icing or a chocolate pen to draw the outline of the COOKPAD logo, and fill in..