Easy and Tasty Kabocha Tarts.
Ingredients of Easy and Tasty Kabocha Tarts
- It’s of Tart crust:.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- You need 120 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 80 grams of Butter.
- It’s of For the kabocha filling:.
- Prepare 1/4 of Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 200 ml of Fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon.
Easy and Tasty Kabocha Tarts instructions
- Remove the seeds from the kabocha. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 6 minutes. Scoop out everything but the hard skin into a blender..
- Preheat the oven at 375°F/190°C. Put all the crust ingredients into a plastic bag, and knead to form one large lump..
- Take out the tart dough from the bag and press it along the tart pan with your fingers..
- Blend the filling ingredients and kabocha. When everything is mixed thoroughly, pour into the pan..
- Bake for 30 minutes in the oven until nicely browned. Adjust the cooking time and temperature according to your oven..
- I used leftover tart crust to make a face..