Easy Food Processor Kabocha Tart for Halloween.
Ingredients of Easy Food Processor Kabocha Tart for Halloween
- You need 100 grams of Kabocha squash.
- You need 40 grams of Sugar.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of White flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rum (as desired for the kabocha filling).
- Prepare 60 grams of Butter (crust).
- Prepare 120 grams of Flour (crust).
- You need 1 of Egg yolk (crust).
- You need 40 grams of Sugar (crust).
- You need 20 grams of Cocoa (crust).
Easy Food Processor Kabocha Tart for Halloween step by step
- Put the "crust" ingredients in your food processor and blend until it forms a dough..
- Roll out the dough into a circle and place in the butter-greased mould. Pierce holes into the dough with a fork to dock..
- Cut the kabocha squash into suitable sizes, remove their skin, and boil. Blend in the food processor along with the other ingredients until smooth..
- Pour the mixture onto the tart base. Bake in an oven set to 360F/180C for 40 minutes..