Sig's Ghoul -Zombie Treat #halloweencontest #myfavouriterecipes.
Ingredients of Sig's Ghoul -Zombie Treat #halloweencontest #myfavouriterecipes
- Prepare 120 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 300 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of medium eggs.
- It’s 450 grams of plain flour.
- You need 60 grams of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 240 ml of buttermilk.
- Prepare 24 of brandy cherries or brandy beans.
- It’s 4 tbsp of red quality food colouring.
- You need 4 kg of fondant icing.
- Prepare of more red food colouring and pomegranate molasses or a thick cherry sauce.
Sig's Ghoul -Zombie Treat #halloweencontest #myfavouriterecipes step by step
- You can make your own cup cakes or buy some, either will do.
- If you make it mix all ingredients except the fondant icing and the extra food colouring and fruit sauce. When everything is mixed well fill your muffin tin or cup cake cases with the mixture and back at 180°C for 15 minutes or as per package instruction. You can use red velvet cake mix too..
- Mix your fondant icing in a separate bowl with the extra food colouring and devide into 24 parts to cover each cupcake, roll out to about 5 mm thickness for that purpose.
- Wrap each cupcake into fondant and create heart shape and arteries, this is best done on some icing sugar so that it won't start to stick.
- Paint with some of the food colouring and fruitsauce before serving with the deep red sauce of choice and rest in a puddle of sauce.
- They do taste awesomely good especially if you can add a special treat like a brandy cherry or brandy bean into the heart. Arrange two for each person on a plate. You can also half slice one open.