Ingredients of Chicken Handi
- Prepare 4 of Chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 large or 2 small of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 4 tbsp of Chicken handi masala.
- You need 4 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- You need to taste of soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of oil.
- Prepare of Spices:.
- Prepare to taste of cumin.
- It’s to taste of cloves.
- You need to taste of cardamom.
- It’s to taste of bay leaves.
- It’s to taste of star anise.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- It’s to taste of cinnamon.
- You need to taste of turmeric.
- You need to taste of chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of paprika.
Chicken Handi instructions
- Defrost chicken and wipe them. Marinate the chicken with 1 tbsp of handi masala, turmeric, paprika, chilli powder, soy sauce and oil for 3 hours at least..
- Put in oil into skillet. Put in whole spices on medium heat. Then onion and tomato. Fry until brown and soft. Take it out or can blend it into purée..
- Reheat the skillet and sauté the chicken until it browns. Put in onion and tomato. Put in Greek yoghurt and 3 tbsp handi masala. And taste..
- Cover it. Medium heat until boil. Then turn to low heat. Simmer for 20 min or until the chicken is done..