Easy Halloween Biscuits. From spider biscuits to spooky cookies, our Halloween bakes will add some terror to your party spread. Discover how to make and decorate these treats with our recipe ideas. Halloween biscuits are a great addition to any spook-tacular feast.
Ingredients of Easy Halloween Biscuits
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- It’s 100 g of caster sugar.
- You need 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 275 g of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
So easy, you might not even need the tutorial. Easy home-made Halloween biscuit recipes to bake with little monsters. These easy, festive Halloween cakes will delight friends and family. Our Halloween cakes are Savoury Cheese Biscuits – The perfect quick and easy bake.
Easy Halloween Biscuits instructions
- Beat the butter and the sugar together in a bowl until a smooth paste is formed..
- Mix the egg and vanilla extract then add to the butter and sugar a little at a time..
- Add the flour and keep mixing as the dough forms..
- Roll out the dough in a lightly floured surface and cut out your shapes. Place on a tray lined with baking paper then bake at 190 C for 10 minutes..
- Allow to cool before decorating with icing and sprinkles..
These ones have a halloween twist but. Whip up some homemade Halloween biscuits to delight little ghosts and ghouls. You can cut our easy biscuit dough into spooky shapes and spend the day decorating with icing and sprinkles. The biscuits are ready when they have just started to brown around the edges. Leave to cool on a baking tray.