Salted Pumpkin Seeds.
Ingredients of Salted Pumpkin Seeds
- Prepare of Fresh pumpkin seeds..
- Prepare of Sea salt.
Salted Pumpkin Seeds step by step
- If using a fresh pumpkin save the seeds and then make your own salted seeds, they are super easy and almost hassle free..
- Rinse the seeds off under cool running water..
- Leave the seeds to dry off on some kitchen roll over night. Make sure they are dry at the time of cooking..
- I did mine in a dry frying pan but can also be done in the oven..
- Heat a frying pan on medium to high heat..
- Add the seeds and salt (add salt depending on preference). Using a wooden spoon stir often..
- Roast for 5-10 minutes or until the seeds start to turn golden brown..
- Transfer to a plate, let seeds cool completely before eating..