Pumpkin Cinamom honey Pancake.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cinamom honey Pancake
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 2 cup of pancake premix.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
Pumpkin Cinamom honey Pancake instructions
- Preheat the pan over high flame..
- In a large bowl combine pancake mix, pumpkin puree, milk and pumpkin pie spice..
- Mix well until smooth..
- Spray the pan with non-stickcooking spray..
- Pour mix onto hot pan and cook through..
- Cook about 1 minute per side.or until done.
- Add the butter, cinnamon, honey and sugar to a small sauce pan over low heat..
- Whisk frequently until the sauce is smooth and the butter is completely melted and hot..
- Keep the stove on the lowest setting to make sure the sauce does not boil or burn.
- Whisk continuously so that the butter does not separate..
- Serve the pumpkin pancakes with a drizzle of cinnamon honey butter on top and enjoy every yummy bite!.