Trail mix. Trail mix or scroggin is a type of snack mix, typically a combination of granola, dried fruit, nuts, and sometimes chocolate, developed as a food to be taken along on hikes. Trail Mix is a Local Co-op Puzzle Platformer focused on facilitating teamwork and communication between two players. The two players must gather their lost campers and traverse the wilderness.
Ingredients of Trail mix
- You need 8 of almonds.
- It’s 6 of cashew pieces.
- You need 2 tsp of peanuts with skin.
- It’s 2 tsp of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sunflower seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of black currant.
- You need 1 of dry fig.
- You need 1/4 cup of copped seedless dates.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
Trail Mix is a Local Co-op Puzzle Platformer focused on facilitating teamwork and communication between two players. The two players must gather their lost campers and traverse the wilderness. Trail Mix gets a bad rap far too frequently. I'm not going to delve into the conversation as to why fat True, trail mix is high in fat and sugar.
Trail mix instructions
- Soak almond and cashews for two min in water drain and dry roast with pinch salt..
- Dry roast sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds..
- Dry roast peanuts and remove the skin..
- Toss in all these with quarters of fig, chopped dates and black currant..
- Enjoy this in your mid meal time to beat hunger pangs with this high protein snack..
Fat from the nuts and seeds and sugar from the dried fruit and. Tropical Mix Coconut, large milk chocolate chips, dried mango, dried pineapple, banana chips and TrailMyx.com has four convenient packaging options for our trail mixes. In addition to our sturdy one. Choosing trail mixes with a combination of nuts, seeds, and dried fruit, is a delicious way to get a protective source of nutrients. Nuts and seeds are loaded with protein to support strong muscles and.