Spiced Witches Brew. A layered and aromatic celebration of traditional spices. Try our distinctive red blend warmed or devilishly hot. See more ideas about Witches brew, Stamped spoons and Brewing.
Ingredients of Spiced Witches Brew
- It’s 4 cup of apple juice.
- It’s 6 oz of pkg orange gelatin (I used jello).
- You need 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 5 of drops red food coloring.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red hots.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks plus extra for garnish.
- It’s 1 cup of light rum (for the adults).
Growing up, we had a close family friend who would turn out the creepiest witches' brew, and it's something I. Frozen Spiced Rum Mango Lassi CocktailsStephanie Izard. Well, this Witches Brew Label can be printed out and added to an apple juice bottle. Add some apple cider spices to the little bag and attach to the bottle and it turns into a Witches Brew "Spell Caster".
Spiced Witches Brew step by step
- Bring water to boil in saucepan. Dissolve gelatin in a large bowl with boiling water..
- Bring to boil apple juice, red hots and cinnamon sticks until red hots dissolve completely. Add food coloring..
- Pour apple juice mixture into dissolved orange gelatin. For the adults, feel free to spike the brew with a lil light rum or whatever spirits to your liking..
- Serve warm or over ice chilled..
- Add cinnamon sticks and orange slices to garnish..
This sweet and sparkling Halloween Witches' Brew made with fruit juice is a fun party drink for all ages and can easily be made into an adult cocktail too. Witches Brew is perfect for campfires, tailgating, or any gathering (large or small) on a chilly evening. If the item details above aren't accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Witches Brew stickers featuring millions of original designs created by independent artists. Decorate your laptops, water bottles, notebooks and windows.