Rosted pumpkin & beetroot shots. This Roasted Pumpkin recipe, serves up perfectly oven roasted pumpkin. It's an easy and versatile recipe, have them as pumpkin wedges with a dip or as a delicious. Well, roasting a pumpkin is no different!
Ingredients of Rosted pumpkin & beetroot shots
- It’s 2 of beetroots big size.
- You need 250 gms of pumpkin.
- You need 1 of onion medium sized.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare as required of Pumpkin seeds.
- It’s As required of Water.
- Prepare As per taste of Black pepper powder.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
Ways to Enjoy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. Enjoy by the handful as a delicious & nutritious snack! Perfectly oven roasted pumpkin: an easy, versatile recipe for roasting pumpkin, you can enjoy the spicy pumpkin wedges with yogurt dip or as a side dish. Learn how to cook roast pumpkin perfectly!
Rosted pumpkin & beetroot shots instructions
- Heat 2 teaspoons of butter. Cut the pumpkin in chunks & sauté it in a pan with butter with some pumpkin seeds. sauté till it's soft..
- Put garlic cloves, sliced onion & beetroot chunks in boiling water. Add a little salt. Boil the mixture for 5 mins on high flame..
- Now in the mixture, add boiled beetroots mixture, roasted pumpkin & grind it really well..
- In a pan add a little butter & cook the whole mixture. Add water as per the consistency you want. Add salt & pepper powder as per the taste. Serve hot. It's a very good appetizer..
Step by step how to roast pumpkin by cookbook author Jaden Hair of SteamyKitchen.com. Roasted pumpkin is delicious and nutritious. Pack in a freezer-safe container (a resealable plastic bag will do), remove as much air as possible, seal, and. Roasted Pumpkin Seeds: Try roasting the seeds next time you carve a pumpkin! Roasted pumpkin seeds are easy, tasty, and the healthiest thing you'll eat on Halloween.