Roast Peppers, stuffed. Stuffed peppers are what dinner dreams are made of. The beauty is that you can easily substitute leftover quinoa or couscous for the rice, or use leftover roast chicken in place of the ground beef. These stuffed peppers feature classic Mediterranean flavors like olive oil, garlic, fresh spinach, couscous, and feta cheese.
Ingredients of Roast Peppers, stuffed
- Prepare 2 of x large bell peppers red.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of x tomato.
- It’s 1/4 of x red onion.
- You need of Grated cheese… hand full.
- You need 1 of x chilli.
- You need 4 of x garlic.
- Prepare of Spicy noodles.
- It’s of Pepper.
This zucchini recipe is so good; you will want to make it again and again. flour And Beaten eggs (enough to Dredge peppers In)olive oil to Fry peppers in. Drain peppers And Rinse With water. Open peppers, Splitting in One Side, soThat They Lay Flat on Counter. Sprinkle With Small Amount of Breadcrumbs,Reserving Most to Coat peppers With.
Roast Peppers, stuffed step by step
- Fry up the crushed garlic and chicken. Add spices to taste.
- Prepare the onion, peppers, cheese and noodles.
- Mix up with the chicken and roast the peppers for 10 mins. Drizzle a little olive oil on them.
- Stuff the peppers.
- Roast on a high heat for 20 mins.
- Serve with baby spinach leaves.
The bell pepper is an excellent vessel for stuffing meat, rice, and, of course, cheese. It's strong enough to hold its shape in the oven, and the flavor is subtle enough to go well with just about anything. I have never made stuffed peppers before so this was a bit of a disappointing recipe. Wife likes Stuffed Green Peppers for reasons I've never fully understood, so thought I'd give it a try. These stuffed peppers feature classic Mediterranean flavors like olive oil, garlic, fresh spinach, couscous, and feta cheese.