Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!!.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!!
- You need 1/2 of Rotisserie chicken (shredded, both dark and white meat).
- It’s 2 tbs of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbs of franks red hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 bag of tortilla chips (Restaurant Style)*.
- It’s 1 cup of salsa.
- You need 1/2 of large green bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/2 of large yellow pepper, diced.
- It’s 1.5 cups of shredded cheese (I used nacho cheese blend).
- It’s slices of To taste: sliced pickled jalepeno.
Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!! step by step
- In a bowl mix your shredded chicken with cream cheese and hot sauce.
- In a large parchment lined baking sheet, or in a large oven safe dish. Layer your nachos.
- 1) chips 2) Dallops of chicken mixture 3) peppers 4) salsa, shredded cheese 5) picked jalepeno slices making sure to end with the cheese.
- Set in 350°F oven for 25-30min or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with sour cream and additional salsa if desired.
- * I use Que Pasa Tortilla Chips as I feel they hold up better to loaded nachos..