Mike's Bread – Dipping Oils & Cheese Appetizers. Bread Dipping Oil. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Let sit long enough for the dried basil to reconstitute and the garlic oils to mix with the olive oil. Serve with chunks of french or sour dough bread for dipping.
Ingredients of Mike's Bread – Dipping Oils & Cheese Appetizers
- You need of ● For The Breads [as needed].
- You need of LG Fresh Garlic Loaf [2" cubed].
- Prepare of LG Baguette Loaf [sliced & toasted].
- It’s of Sronefire Ma'am Bread.
- You need of ● For The Dipping Oils & Vinagers [as needed – well shaken].
- Prepare of Roasted Garlic Dipping Oil.
- Prepare of Sun Dried Tomato Dipping Oil.
- It’s of Basic Basil Dipping Oil.
- It’s of Sweet Basil Dipping Oil.
- Prepare of Tuscan Dipping Oil.
- It’s of Quality Balsamic Vinager.
- Prepare of Quality Olive Oil [mix with balsamic vinegar – equal parts].
- You need of Sea Salt & Black Pepper Dipping Oil.
- You need of ● For The Cheeses [as needed].
- It’s of Gruyere.
- Prepare of Provolone.
- It’s of Creamy Havarti.
- You need of New Zealander.
- It’s of Sharp Cheddar.
- It’s of Mozzarella.
- You need of Parmesan.
- It’s of Walsh Cheddar.
- It’s of Smoked Gouda.
- You need of Chive Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Extra Sharp Vampire Garlic Cheddar.
- You need of ● For The Options/Toppers [as needed].
- It’s of Garlic Parmesan Butter.
- It’s of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need of Granulated Onion Powder.
- It’s of Kerrygold Butter.
- It’s of Honey Butter.
- You need of Chilled Bruschetta.
- It’s of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
I could eat an entire loaf of bread dipped in this tasty oil!! This is a versatile recipe, adjust the herbs and spices to your taste. This can be kept in the fridge for up to a month, bring it to room temperature and stir it before serving. Dean Jacob's Bread Dipping Seasonings with Cold Pressed Olive Oil.
Mike's Bread – Dipping Oils & Cheese Appetizers instructions
- Slice and rough chop your garlic bread in 2" pieces..
- Thick sliced garlic bread pictured before cubing..
- Sprinkle granulated garlic and onion powder on top of bread cubes..
- Slice and oven toast your baguettes until crispy at 350°. About 5 minutes..
- Lightly brush on garlic butter to baguette slices. Try adding some mozzarella to the tops. It'll pair well with the Bruchetta..
- Gather your cheeses and butters and slice as needed..
- Stonefire Naan Dipping breads pictured..
- Use a quality pre-chilled Bruchetta..
- Serve with quality wines or martinis..
Create your own flavor blend by adding different herbs or spices to the olive oil. This restaurant-style dipping oil is perfect with crusty bread. This Olive Oil Balsamic Bread Dip is so easy to make and it makes your homemade Italian dinners feel extra gourmet. I got hooked on it when we were in Rome, Italy… not by choice but by necessity. Did you know they don't serve butter with bread in Italy?