Drained Yogurt Kabocha Cheesecake.
Ingredients of Drained Yogurt Kabocha Cheesecake
- It’s 400 grams of Yogurt.
- You need 70 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 20 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 200 ml of Lowfat heavy cream.
- It’s 250 grams of Kabocha (peeled).
- You need of Base.
- You need 80 grams of Cookies (I recommend Oreos).
- You need 40 grams of Butter.
Drained Yogurt Kabocha Cheesecake step by step
- Drain the water from the yogurt the day before..
- Crumble the cookies, mix with melted butter, and spread out in a mold covered with parchment paper..
- Microwave or boil the kabocha to soften, and mash while it is still hot..
- Mash it with the back of a spoon etc, and pass through a strainer..
- This will produce a smooth~ kabocha paste..
- Place step 5 into a bowl with the drained yogurt, and whisk well with an egg beater..
- Add sugar, eggs, cake flour, and heavy cream in that order, and whisk with an egg beater. Make sure to add it in the order exactly as written..
- Pour into the mold, and bake in an oven at 360F/180℃ for 40-45 minutes..
- It is done. Let it cool in the mold after baking, and cut it after it has thoroughly cooled..