Halloween Special: Frankenstein's Fingers In Gargoyle's Gut.
Ingredients of Halloween Special: Frankenstein's Fingers In Gargoyle's Gut
- You need of Tomato Sauce:.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Alce Nero's Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil,.
- You need 1 Clove of Garlic Finely Sliced,.
- You need Pinch of Dried Italian Herbs,.
- Prepare Pinch of Chili Flakes,.
- You need 14 oz of Canned Tomatoes Preferably Muir Glen,.
- You need Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare of Dish:.
- You need of Canola Oil, For Cooking.
- You need 8 of Good Quality Chicken Sausages,.
- It’s 100 g of Alce Nero's Organic Durum Wheat Spaghetti,.
- You need of Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese, For Garnishing.
- It’s of Parmigiano Reggiano, For Garnishing.
- You need 4 of Eggs,.
Halloween Special: Frankenstein's Fingers In Gargoyle's Gut step by step
- Prepare the tomato sauce. In a pan over low heat, add in olive oil. Add in garlic, Italian herbs and chili. *The heat has to be on low heat, or the garlic will brown very fast.*.
- Once the garlic starts to brown, remove from heat. Transfer into a bowl with the tomatoes. Stir to combine well. You can blitz this up until it becomes smooth. I prefer mine to be coarsed..
- Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. Set aside. *This can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days.*.
- Prepare the dish. In the same pan over medium heat, drizzle in some oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in the sausages. Cook until lightly browned on all sides..
- Remove from heat and set aside. In a sauce pot, bring 1 liter of water up to a boil. Season the water generously with salt until it tastes like the ocean. Add in pasta..
- Stir to move the pasta around to prevent sticking to one another. Once pasta is almost al dente, remove from heat and transfer into the same pan without any heat. Add in a few TBSP of tomato sauce as desired. Reserve some for plating. Add in some pasta water of the sauce is too thick..
- Mix to combine well. Set aside. In a bowl, lightly beat 2 eggs. In a clean pan over medium-low heat, drizzle in some oil..
- Once the oil is heated up, add in the beaten eggs. Swirl the pan so that the eggs cover the whole pan. Add in half of the pasta onto the egg. Grate mozzarella and parmigiano over the top..
- Gently and carefully fold the egg to cover the pasta and form a half moon shape. Confidently flip to unmold the egg onto a serving plate. Repeat the process for the remaining eggs and pasta. Slice the sausages into different lengths, resembling actual fingers..
- Slice the tip off to resemble finger nails. Slit the center to resemble knuckles. You should have 8 different lengths of fingers..
- Cut 4 small holes on each omelette. Stuck the "fingers" into each hole. Drizzle the remaining tomato sauce over the holes, "fingernails" and the omelette. Serve immediately..