Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce. It's made with bacon, mushroom, cheese and a herb white wine cream sauce. Use the tortellini filling you enjoy such as cheese, veal etc. Please comment and let me know!
Ingredients of Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce
- Prepare 7 of rashes smoked bacon – Sliced.
- It’s 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- You need 2 of shallots – finely chopped.
- You need 100 g of unsalted butter. 2 X 50gms.
- Prepare 375 g of sliced Portobello mushrooms.
- It’s 200 g of sliced swiss brown mushroom.
- Prepare 100 ml of veggie stock.
- You need 625 g of veal tortellini.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of each of dried oregano and basil.
- You need 400 ml of full fat cream.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Add chopped onion and cook, stirring, for three minutes or until onion has just softened. Add garlic, cook until fragrant, and then add the. Pasta with Creamy Mushroom & Bacon Sauce Recipe. How to Make Veal Tortellini Hotpot.
Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce step by step
- Add bacon to pan with a touch of olive oil. Lightly colour.
- Add shallots, garlic and cook till soft.
- Throw in the mushrooms, herbs and cook till mushrooms are soft. Add 50g of butter while cooking mushrooms.. ohhh.. Don't forget the salt and pepper here!!.
- Once soft add veggie stock and let it reduce by 3/4..
- Add cream and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Finally add the remaining 50g of butter to thicken up sauce..
- Note: use a pinch of corn flour to thicken up cream sauce if need be.
- Enjoy?? 🤔.
Heat oil in a large saucepan over moderately high heat. Anyway, this creamy mushroom tortellini recipe is serious comfort food. Because yes, after a long (and amazing) weekend, I needed some heavy food to compliment all the delicious heavy food I ate all weekend. I tell myself that I'll start eating healthier tomorrow, but I totally know that's a lie. Sprinkle with cooked peas and garnishes.